Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oooh! CONDENSATION! yum!

This isn't an adventure as much as it is a discovery, but it was too cute to pass up writing about. Each morning when Ashton and I open up the house for the day whenever we open up the curtains we (well I) say "Good Morning... (say the day of the week)". Its just a little ritual we have started and I like it cause its a nice positive way to start each day!

Just recently, as the weather has been getting colder, we have noticed condensation sitting on the window when we open up the curtains. I think Ashton discovered it quite by accident the first time, as his inquisitive hands reached out to play with the window, he liked the way his hand slide from side to side.

After playing their for a while I started to walk away for get ready for breakfast, but this was not the plan Ashton had in mind, he wanted to stay and play. So I put him down on the ground where he would be able to reach the window and continue playing with the condensation. As I sat back to watch him, it was great to see the way he used his hands and feet to play with the water. He was going up and down, from side to side and patting the window too.

Of course no discovery would be complete for Ashton without him testing the subject matter at hand with his mouth! He had no hesitation in leaning forward to give the ranch slider a great big kiss... or suck (whichever you prefer!)

2 comments:

  1. Honestly Carly, your boy is just an absolute cutie! Also, I like how you start the day by saying "Goodmorning Monday". Great idea! Thanks for blogging! I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, thanks Mel! I love reading your blog too! and I love your little miss too! I hope that Ashton and Laela stay friends growing up!

    ReplyDelete