Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ASHTON'S FIRST HAKA

Flashback: I never got to Blog about this moment cause I wasn't blogging when it happened but I wanted to have it in our Blog... so I'm doing a flashback!
When Ashton was 3 1/2 months old I got a little bored one Sunday and decided that it was time for Daddy to teach Ashton his first Haka! Much to daddy's bewilderment and thinking "why would we do such a thing" we did it anyway! I got Ashton dressed up in his little All Black outfit that Grandma bought him and we got in place. Mummy behind the camera ready for the action, daddy behind Ashton ready to create the action!
Little did we know, it would be Ashton that would actually create the action! After barely saying the first opening phrase Ashton decided he would puke! Both of us (particularly me!) lost the plot and couldn't stop laughing! We did a 2nd take though and got through it all... very cute.

1 comment: