Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

You know you're a "Yummy Mummy" when...

You know you're a "Yummy Mummy" when you stop in the middle of your very intense power walk to have a play on the local playground with your children... AND... then proceed to sacrifice a dry bottom by going down the slide to dry it off so your children's clothes can stay dry and they won't be uncomfortable... despite the fact that they have nappies on and wouldn't feel it, and you're the one who is going to continue on walking out in public! Bahahahah! Oh well, we had lots of fun and I can feel my mummy muscles building up confidence to come out and show their lovely toned selves to the world more and more each walk I take! ha ha.
Us before we conquer the most mammouth hill ever! Who's grand idea was that Jess?
Jess taking one for the team and doing the first dry off.
Mel working the angles to try and get the left hand side of the slide dry!
Ashton and I enjoying a dry slide!
I Love how not one of them children is looking at the camera! hahaha

1 comment:

  1. haha ha!! That is too cute!!! We have fun adventures dont we!! I definitely want these pictures! ;)

    ReplyDelete