Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Peek-a-boo Storage Bags

I DID IT!!! I got the sewing machine off mum and I dusted off my sewing skills and managed to make one of these fantastic Peek-a-boo bags for storing some of Ashton's toys in. I won't say it was easy, but it is definitely a project I will tackle again to make more! I love that I can get more organised with Ashton's toys now! and I love it when everything has a place! Ashton loves going into the bags and taking all the toys out of them and resorting them too! Fun for everyone!
P.S. - I got the pattern of this fabulous blog! (http://www.tonicoward.blogspot.com/) And there are heaps more patterns and ideas of other sewing projects that I want to give a go too... but I'm happy to start here and work my way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment