Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mexican Night! mmmm

I still can't stop thinking about how yummy every mouthful of food was that I ate for our Mexican night! It was absolutely marvelous! Both Jess and Mel made dishes that I had never had before and made me fall in love with eating Mexican even more! The whole evening was lots of fun and we have decided that it was so much fun we are going to do another international cuisine night next month... mmm... maybe Italian... or Indian! So many choices! and I CAN'T WAIT!
Jess and Mel trying to figure out how you cut into a Quesadilla stack!
There was soooooooo much food... but the boys managed to clean up a lot of it... sitting at the little kids table! ha ha
My Enchilada on Mexican Rice
Mel's Chicken Quesadilla Stack with Crunchy Rice! (bahahah - personal joke)
Jessie's Weight Watches Taco

1 comment:

  1. Man we are good!!! That food honestly looks DIVINE!!!!!!! Good job everyone! I am looking forward to our next dinner, which we will have to organise soon, because someone is Miss Popular!

    ReplyDelete