Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Big Boy

It has happened soo quickly! It seems like, over night my baby has turned into a big independent boy! As many parents probably feel, there is sadness and excitement for me with this... but I'm going to dwell on the excitement.

I have decided it is time to get rid of the baby bag and start using my own hand bag again. So, this ment that Ashton needed his own little bag. We found a little back pack packed away in the wardrobe and filled it with Ashton's bits and pieces. We then showed Ashton how a back pack worked... Kris put on his back pack and after Ashton watched on, rather intrigued as Kris walked around the room, Ashton then proceeded to shadow him and follow him around the room. If Kris turned corner, so did Ashton. He's watching EVERYTHING on how to be a big boy already and it's SOOO CUTE!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOO CUTE!! Like father like son! Ashton loves his Daddy! I have still not got Laela a backpack. They all seem to be a bit.... geeky? ha ha ha. I just need to go and get one. But that means she will be all grown up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how a back pack can age a child! I found some "ungeeky" back packs down in Browns Bay in the bag shop opposite Brad Crouch's offices. They were pretty reasonable in price too!
    She needs a back pack Mel! She's a big nursery girl now! ;o)

    ReplyDelete