Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Polkadotty Mum

Part of being a Polkadotty Mum means that I do things that are Polkadotty... not only in a fun sense, but also in an entertaining sense too. Over the last couple of weeks we have been rehearsing rather intensely to try and get our show up to scratch and looking fabulous for the 10 performances we will do for the Royal Easter Show THIS WEEK!!!
My body feels shot... But the show is looking great and I can't wait to get up there and get into real Polkadotty Action. These are the photos from our rehearsals!
Always exciting when we all end up doing the same move! Wahoo!
I'm obviously very in character in this shot! Koopa intrigued with the fact that I'm a tiger!
The ever so popular skeletons are BAAACK!
Go Dooby, Go Dooby! Go Go Go Dooby!!!
Funny story... My foot got stuck in my skirt coming out of this spin! Was very nearly, very tragic! managed to pull it off though! bahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment