Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"Oooh Mummy Olkabot Carly"

I thought my son would be A LOT older than 20 months old before he started calling me by my first name!!! But it has begun! The fact that he constantly hears and see's me being called Carly on our DVD's and in our shows and also by all his cousins has taught him that I respond to both of these titles!

The other day while I was getting ready for a show he walked into my room, picked up an orange head band, put it on his head and said with a cheeky grin on his face, "I Carly". He then proceeded to hold up my orange hair ties and say "Ooooh Carly!".

I have mixed feelings about Ashton calling me by my first name... mainly because he has started using it to tell me off, or to tell me he doesn't want to me to do something! "No, Carly!" I laugh, but at the same time I feel like saying "Its mummy to you thanks!" But, I just roll with it! Its just part of my life as a Polkadotty Mum!

No comments:

Post a Comment