Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lets Dig!

Ashton and I have found ourselves with a number of days where nothing was planned and we just got to stay at home! I KNOW! That doesn't happen very often. . . at all! So, with it still being rather wintery, but we were lucky to have a sunny day, I was trying to think of something we could do that would get us out of the house for a while. We decided to DIG!

One of Ashton's favourite Polkadots songs is "Lets Dig" so I thought I would see if he really knew what it meant 'to dig'. We got a big spade and just dug out a little square block in the back yard and turned it out to see what we could find.

Ashton wanted to try everything I was doing, so he had a go at digging with the big spade.

As soon as we opened up the hole Aston spotted heaps of worms wiggling around, he was extremely excited!


Car meet worm... worm meet car!

Doing a bit of mixing and stirring with our digging.


No comments:

Post a Comment