Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A day at the movies: Cars 2

As you may have picked up from previous blogs, Ashton LOVES cars at the moment! In fact this morning he woke up at 5:45am (I say its because he was so excited about going to the movies today.) Anyway, he was lying in bed with me and because it was all dark still and I hadn't spoken he was being very quiet. I finally said at 6:00am "Do you want some breakfast?" and the first thing he said to me was, "No, cars! vrrrooom, beep beep!" he wanted to watch the Cars DVD. So, needless to say I was excited to see how he would react when he got to see the Cars 2 movie on the big screen.

Right from the minute we walked in the door to the theatre he spotted the Cars 2 set in the foyer. He ran up to them and just stared and said "Cars" over and over. He was also very excited to see Ellie, Anika and Darcy there to hang out with.

Once we got into the movie Ashton was taken with everything on the screen from the minute it started! He gave us a running commentary on everything "Animals!" "Oh Wow!" "oh oh!" "CARS!" he made all the sounds and was doing actions with his hands and his eyes were almost bugging out of his head! Mine were too, so excited to sit and watch him having such a good time! And I love that is was only $9 because of the Mum's and Bubs session at Hoyts! Great morning out!

Got our tickets and we're ready to go!

Ashton with all his friends Tilly, Zach, Darcy and Anika (Ellie was too shy to come in the photo)

They were just as excited to sit and watch the posters!

In our seats and ready for the action.

During the movie he just had to go and sit with Ellie! They're just soooo cute!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! I love that last photo. I am glad he loved it and sat still! I love getting to new stages with our babies/toddlers it is so much fun. Wish I could have been there xxx

    ReplyDelete