Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let Loose on Chipmunks

Ashton and I have been very lucky lately to be able to have regular play dates with Laela and Gracie! So today for our play date we decided to hit the slides, cars and bouncy castle of CHIPMUNKS! Thank goodness I brought Allie with me to help, because taking 3 toddlers to an adventure playground is pretty intense! They all wanted to play on something different at ALL times! But it was A LOT of fun. . . especially going on the new zoom slide and playing in their new ball bit.
This was our second time down the slide and at the top Ashton pushed me away and said "No, I do it. My turn." Little Dare Devil! And as you can see I'm having just as much fun as the children here!
The new ball pit goes up 3 levels where the children can find these air guns to load the balls into and fire them across the pit. It was great to see how quickly Ashton mastered the whole technique of using them. He loved it!
LOVE THESE KIDS!
Its a hard life being a 1 year old!
I love going to Chipmunks with Ashton... well any playground at that! Its such great for his gross motor development as he has to crawl around everywhere, climb up and down ladders, balance, develop confidence to do things on his own! And he gets to watch other children do things that he may not know how to do yet! Plus we get out of the house!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment