Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Action Man's First Valentines Delivery

I'm not huge on Valentines day, not that I have anything against it, I've just never got into it. But after this Valentines Day, I might just be converted!

This Valentines Day was filled with LOVE!
I LOVE that Ashton actually painted the hearts... all 8 of them!
I LOVE that Ashton wanted to write his own Valentines messages!
I LOVE that all of the girls (each of his 6 girl cousins and his 2 girl friends) were so excited to receive their little gifts from Ashton, giving his lots of cuddles and kisses and excited dances!
I LOVE that I had no idea that this collection of goodies was awaiting me  on the table when I woke up on Valentines morning... with a text also waiting on my phone with another love message! 

I have the best men!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment