Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Beach Speed Way

I love getting new ideas from friends. . . and today Jane and Darcy shared a super idea with Ashton and I that I just had to share. . . A beach speed way!!!

Ashton and I love going to the beach to build sand castles and visit all of the dogs going for a walk, but never have we thought to take a few cars and make a speed way. Since Ashton is totally all about cars, trucks and anything that falls into the category of transport at the moment, this was right up Ashton's alley!

The speed way consisted of a tunnel, a ramp, roads sealed with shells, starting flags, and driftwood barriers! Totally awesome. I just can't wait to go back to the beach and make another one!

Thanks Jane and Darcy for another awesome play date and another fantastic activity idea! We're going to have to step up our creativity game! ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment