Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Cooking with Toddlers!

Ellie came over and had a sleep over with Ashton the other day and when trying to decide what fun activities to do with them my genius sister suggested I do baking with them!!! I had contemplated it, so when Dionne made the suggestion as well, I decided to give it a go!

HA HA HA HA HA! They did love the mixing and stirring and feeding each other the mix and covering each other with the mix and playing music with their wooden spoons as they tapped their sticks together!

I think I might just pretent like I wasn't ment to be baking and just say it was a science experiment on mixing!


2 comments:

  1. ha ha. Your brave! I would never think to start baking with Laela now... but why not!? Things could get messy in this househould!! ;) And it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's make playdough with them some time! That's a Laela friendly cooking activity isn't it! I have just been introduced to the coolest ever Playdough experiment!!!

    ReplyDelete