Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Block tower sensation!

Bahahaha!!! So the last time I updated my blog was in JULY 2010! So... I'm a bad blogger! A girls got to be bad at something! JK. Mel has reprimanded me and told me I need to do and update... so here I am... but where to start?

Oooh! I will start with Ashton's fantastic block tower that he made today!
I love blocks and I want Ashton to love them too... so we always get them out and have a play, but all he wants to do is "Boof" the towers over! I don't mind this every now and then, but i want to feel a bit of success for him and myself of building a grand block structure!!! (ok, dream over).
Well today was the first time we got close and it was fabulous! Ashton nearly used up all of the blocks in the basket he was so focused! And he knew exactly what block he wanted to get for each part too... at one point he only wanted single piece blocks, so he would hunt through all of the blocks until he would find one!
Its been great seeing his concentration and understanding of things develop and I'm loving being able to teach him things and see him really try and give it a go. Perseverance really does pay off!!!
Ta da! The finished product!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous tower!!! Good job Ashton! And Well done Carly for geting your butt into gear!! Welcome back to the blogging world! I am looking forward to the up and coming posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You are now under my 'Family & Friends' on my blog! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete