Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sometimes I like to curl up in a ball By Charles Fuge

This book might just be one of my all time favourites! It is such a simple, beautifully illustrated, easy to read story that you just can't go wrong with it.

The story is about Little Koala and the things he likes to do for fun, and the thing he likes to do most of all... and the thing he likes to do most of all, is something I'm sure most of us can relate to! (I won't give away the ending though! You'll have to go and read it yourself!)

When I read this story I like to get the children I am reading with, to act out or do the actions that little Koala is doing in the story. Such as, curling up in a tight little ball, or pulling funny faces and jumping really high to see how much noise they can make when they land!

I have never come across a child or an adult who doesn't fall in love with this story... and to make it even better there is a whole other set of books about Little Koala's adventures that are just as cute and fun to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment